Friday, March 16, 2018

Welcome Avery

Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great week.  Probably like me you are happy that the weekend is here!!!!  Today I am sharing a layout that I created for a Hip Kit Club Sketch Challenge.  

I fell in love with this sketch immediately and knew exactly the photo I wanted to use, and the paper collection that I wanted to use.


This sketch had so many possibilities.  
I chose a photo of my youngest granddaughter Avery, that was taken when she was just a few weeks old.  She looks so darn precious. And I chose the collection from Prima called
Heaven Sent.  So appropriate for this darling photo!!!




I am so in love with how this layout turned out!!!!  





I had to change the placement of my photo on the opposite side so I just flipped the sketch.
This Prima Collection is gorgeous beyond words. So soft and delicate and very vintage.

SUPPLIES
Cardstock-Bazzill
Thread-Coats
Letters-Recollections
Doilie-Unknown
Everything else-Prima : Heaven Sent Collection

I hope this sketch and my layout spark your creativity!!!  
Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

~Cathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment