Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Lovin' the Mouse

Hello crafty friends!!!  Today I am going to share another Disney layout with you!!
I used a sketch from The Hip Kit Club. You can find this sketch on their
Facebook page Hip Kit Club Member Forum.  They have a weekly sketch, and you can
win a $10 gift certificate to their club. And you don't have to use their product to join in!!!
I just love al of the amazing inspiration I get there.

Today I am using the January 19-25 sketch to can see below.

I absolutely LOVE this sketch.  So much so that I am creating another layout using it!!

Here is my take on this sketch.

I think it turned out so cute!!!

Here are some closeups 




It is so much fun backing the wood veneers with paper that had hearts on them. One of my favourite
things to do.

SUPPLIES
Small papers and stickers - Simple Stories : Say Cheese I and III
Ink - Liquitex Carbon Black
Wood veneer circles - Unknown
Small treat bags - Echo Park
Chipboard - Simple Stories Say Cheese
Letters - AC Thickers : Rockabye Blue
              Amy Tangerine Journal Black
Washi tape - Queen & Company Trendy Tape & Simple Stories Carpe Diem

Thanks for visiting. If you have any questions about this l
layout, please feel free to ask!!

And remember
Crafting each day
keeps the crazy away!

~Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment