Monday, June 23, 2014

Yeah for Monday and a Scrapbook Steals MWM!!!!

It has been a long time since I have sat down and done some scrapbooking.  Probably since I went on my last Scrapbooking Weekend!!!!  Crazy......I use to scrapbook daily.  I really need to get back into it and what better way than creating a layout using Scrapbook Steals MWM sketch!!!
Such a great place to go for amazing scrappy deals and some darn good inspiration.

Something else that is good for inspiration is spending scrappy time with a dear friend.  Something that I really need to do more often.  And now that a special friend....Nicole .....is living in the same city as me, I know we will be getting scrappy much more often.  And yes Nicole.....I do love you LOL!!!!

Here is this weeks sketch.....
Daisy 9

And this is my take on the sketch....

And a few close ups to show the details....




The paper that I used was a bit of a challenge for me.  Bright colours are always difficult for me.  I'm not sure why.  I guess it's just not my style.  But I played with it and after leaving it for a few days, put the finishing touches on it.......and now I think I love it!!!!  And I love looking back at pictures of my little Zoey.  She was such a sweet little thing....so nice and fuzzy!!!  She is 2 1/2 years old now and has turned into a beautiful young girl.  She is pretty small for a golden retriever, but is she full of energy!!!  Yikes!!!!  Certainly not the calm dog that old Scouty was, but just as loving and wonderful.  I love her to death, and she will always be the best birthday gift that I have ever received!!!! Thank you to my incredible kids.  She is the gift that just keeps on giving <3

Have a great week everyone ~ Cathryn

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable puppy and I LOVE your layout! You rocked the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee-Anne. Bright colours are certainly not in my comfort zone, but it was fun!!!!

      Delete