Saturday, August 4, 2012

Miss Blakes 3rd Birthday Party!!!!

I have so many fun things to share with you today!!! This weekend is my Granddaughter Blake's 3rd Birthday Party!!!!  When my kids were little I loved creating their  their birthday parties.  When Blake decided she wanted a Tinkerbell themed party,  so many ideas went through my head!! And this is what I came up with, with a little help and inspiration from Pinterest, and Blake's Mom, my daughter Kelsie!!!!!  Hope you enjoy!!!

 I found this basket on sale for about $5.00 and it was perfect to hold all of the treat bags!!!

 After I painted this wood basket I added forks wrapped in napkins to set by the cake!!!

 In the past I have decorated many little bird houses, and I thought these little round ones fit well with the Pixie theme!!!  


 What is a Tinkerbell party without some Pixie Dust??? I found these salt and pepper shakers at the $ Store. A little bit of decorating and some green and purple 'Pixie Dust' and they are so adorable!!!




Every little Pixie needs a magical Tinkerbell bracelet!!!  I had so much fun creating these. So easy to make!!! 





I still have some cupcakes to make and decorate and package up into pretty little Thank You gifts, and I will make sure to share them with you all tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

~Cathryn

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE these...my daughter loves Tinkerbell as well and I was thinking about using that theme for her next birthday...may have to steal some ideas...Awesome work, Cathryn :)

    Michelle King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away Michelle!!! I had a lot of fun with this party!!!
      Make sure you post your pics. I would love to see them!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! How fun and creative! I hope your party turned out well- your decorations I'm sure made it extra special! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comment and the fact that you stopped by and became a follower! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party turned out fantastic!!!! I love blog hops because you get to meet so many incredibly talented crafters!!! And fun blogs!!! When I reach 100 followers I will be giving away a scrappy prize so let anyone you know to get all your names in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! I think that Miss Blake would have thought she was the luckiest little girl in the world! You have done an amazing job.

    Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful Miss Blakes 3rd Birthday Party! All these party pictures are simply awesome. I want you to throw a party for my husband’s birthday so would prefer hosting the party at one of the garden themed LA event venues. Was seeking some ideas for décor, can you help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete