Sunday, July 22, 2012

Scrapbook Steals MWM Pearl #2

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed creating this weeks MWM. Totally LOVED this sketch!!!! Thank you Katrina Hunt for the amazing inspiration!!! Check out her fun filled blog http://paperscissorsandglue.blogspot.ca 

this is Katrina's sketch.......


..........and here is my take on the sketch!!!!!





For this layout I pulled out a Cosmo Cricket Collection that I have been wanting to use for awhile!! 
It is a very different color combination that I have never used before but I really love all the oranges, greys, golds and muted pinks!!! And it worked perfectly for these beautiful photos I have of my puppy Zoey and her Mamma!!!  They are so darn precious!!!

SUPPLIES : Patterned paper and embellishments- Cosmo Cricket 2WENY-THR3E Vintage Collection, Twine-The Twinery, Brads-MME, Heart-Basic Grey, Pleated paper-Bazzill Basics, Ink-Unknown, Buttons-MME.

~Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment