Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sassy Miss

Today I want to share with you a layout that I made using a Sketchabilities Sketch. I love how this layout turned out.  Check out their website for some pretty amazing sketches that will give you crazy amounts of inspiration!!! Sorry I don't have a picture of the sketch but if you go to Sketchabilities it is sketch #71

For some reason I have used this color scheme on my last 3 layouts of Miss Blake!!!
I just love the greens and the pinks together. And this Collection from Cosmo Cricket, Tea for Two worked perfectly with the flowers that I wanted to use. A little inking, and it was perfect.



I inked the flowers with some Tim Holtz distress ink in Gathered Twigs, and the lace border and AC Thickers with a deep pink/red ink from ColorBox!!!

SUPPLIES : Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned paper-Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two Collection, Letters-AC Thickers, Lace Border-MME, Flowers-Prima, Inks-Tim Holtz Distress and Colorbox.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Tell your friends to visit and become a follower. 17 more followers and I will be drawing a name for a scrappy prize pack!!!!

~Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment