Monday, July 16, 2012

MWM Pearl #1

Well after a few days in the hospital and some donated blood I am finally starting to feel a little better. The weather here has been incredibly hot and humid most days for the past few weeks so it seems to drain my creative energy very quickly. Not good.  I was so upset that I didn't get all of my Turquoise MWM finished but hopefully I won't fall behind with the Pearl MWM.

And after seeing the amazing sketch that the Guest Designer Erin Schultz did for the first Pearl MWM for Scrapbook Steals, I knew I could get that one done on time!!!
THANK YOU Erin! Your creations are always so inspiring!!!

this is Erin's Sketch.......

........and this is my take on the Sketch!!!!





Supplies : Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned Paper-Three Bugs in a Rug Ashtyn Collection, Letters-AC Thickers, Brads-Pebbles, Pink Flowers-Pebbles and Martha Stewart, Twine-Divine Twine, Chipboard Cameo-October Afternoon, Inks-Color Box Chalk and Versa Color.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the sketch! I love seeing your work it's always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete