Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Catching up on Cards!!!!!

I have gotten so behind on my card making as of late.  At one time all I did was make cards, but now that I have started using sketches, I have gotten more into layouts.
But....I have a card to share with you, and I love how it turned out!!!


I used Pebbles Happy go Lucky Collection!!!  This is such a sweet and charming collection. I love all of the little birdies, and the fun refreshing colors!!!
All I added was some green sheer ribbon!!!
With every card that I make I also always make a matching envelope using the same cardstock I used on the card. My favorite cardstock is Bazzill!  It comes in almost any color imaginable and stands up very well when used in card making!!!


Today I also had to draw another name to give away my prize from the Scrapbook Steals Blog Hop. 
So my next lucky winner is Denise Bryant!!!!
Send me an email  cat_scrap_creations04@hotmail.com with your address and I will get your prize  out to you pronto!!!!!

~Cathryn

2 comments: