Monday, May 7, 2012

Scrapbook Steals Summer PM Power Design Team

I am so excited to be applying for Scrapbook Steals Design Team!!! 
I LOVE Scrapbook Steals for so many reasons. They are more like a family than a business. I have made so many wonderful friends through their site. Before I started following, buying, and doing their MWM Sketches designed by the incredible Kristy, I was lucky if I created one LO a month!!! I now have 4 large albums filled.
THANK YOU Scrapbook Steals for the opportunity to join such an amazing team!!!

To apply you must send 5 projects, and this is the 5 I have chosen.



 The Above layout is near and dear to my heart.......it is the first layout that I did for the MWM!!!


Wish me Luck!!!! There are so many incredibly talented artists out there who are also applying. So regardless of whether I am selected or not.....I am happy to just have the opportunity to show my work!

!Cathryn

17 comments:

  1. Great choice of projects! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done a lot of projects, so hopefully there is enough. And it all depends on what they are looking for. Thanks for your support.

      Delete
  2. I love your work Cathryn! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good wishes and support Julie.

      Delete
  3. such lovely projects...you are tops girl!!! Good luck!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misty. There is a lot of talent out there I am lucky to be inspired by including yours. <3

      Delete
  4. good luck! i absolutely adore all those birdhouses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. My grand daughter loves them too. I filled them with jellybeans :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support Heather!!

      Delete
  6. Your projects are always amazing! I'm sure your chances are good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either way I am happy to just try out. I have always been afraid to even try out for anything!!! So this year I decided to just throw my name in and be happy with any outcome :). Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it!!!

      Delete
  7. Good luck Cathryn! Love your art work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be surprised if you are not choosen! I too love your work.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww thanks Melanie. There is lots of talent out there so whatever happens is just fine with me :) but I appreciate your support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects. I can't wait to see who they pick.

    ReplyDelete