Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Monday!!!!

Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had an inspirational and fun NSD!
I was able to complete a few projects, and I still have a few that need some final touches.
For now I wanted to share with you a few of the things I worked on.


 The top one is a layout I did for a Scrapbook Steals Challenge called Stitch it Up!!!
I love the way it turned out. I did it as a second page to a layout I had done previously. The second photo is both of them together. Sorry about the crappy photos. I am having problems with my camera a really need to get a new one. Any suggestions????

Supplies:Cardstock-Bazzill, Letters-American Crafts Thickers Sunrise, Ink-Versa Magic, DMC Floss, Patterned Paper-We R Memory Keepers Twirl Collection 


I also wanted to share these little flowers I love to crochet. They are made with DMC Floss which is perfect because the floss is made in a million colors. I always have a perfect embellishment in the perfect color.




Th smaller ones at the bottom are really fun because you can add a brad, crystal, or a bead to the center. 

Here is a layouts where I have used the flowers.

 
I also made this Baby Girl Album for a friend over the weekend!
                                                                              




 And lastly I made a couple cards for some special people!

 

Thanks for visiting ~Cathryn

1 comment: