Saturday, March 31, 2012

Guest Sketcher!!!!!

 I was on the computer one day when Kristy popped up in my chat window. “I’m dying here!” she said, then asked me if I had checked my email lately. I said I had. We were both confused! Some how the email she had sent asking if I would like to be a guest sketcher had disappeared. Needless to say, my answer was yes, yes, and YES!

Like previous guest sketchers I was thrilled and excited, but also a little worried. But when I found out I would be working with today’s steal, My Little Shoebox Harmony and Summer Breeze my mind was instantly racing with ideas. I love MLS! Both of these whimsical collections of scrappy goodness are adorable, and can be easily used for many different themes. After thinking about sketches and layouts I quickly started thinking about how perfect Summer Breeze would be for my granddaughter’s birthday theme because she loves birds. I remembered these cute little wooden bird houses I had come across while shopping for wedding décor with our dear friend and fellow scrapbooker Elizabeth. So, with all of that in mind, this is what I created. ~Cathryn









2 comments: